Insurance Glass Claim
Accurate Auto Glass is one of few companies referred and recommended by all insurance companies. We work with all insurance networks and meet all insurance company billing requirements. We work closely with agents and their staff to take care of the insured’s auto glass needs and get them back on the road as quickly as possible. In most cases, same day service is available. Let our courteous friendly staff make your experience hassle-free.
Many full coverage auto policies carry coverage for auto glass damage. You may have:
- Full glass coverage where there is no out of pocket expense to you to have the safety equipment on your vehicle repaired or replaced if it is damaged. Safety equipment does not only cover the glass on your vehicle but also may apply to headlights, tail lights and mirrors.
- Comprehensive Auto Policy with deductible applying to the cost of having damaged safety equipment such as glass, headlights, taillights and mirrors repaired or replaced.
- Most insurance companies cover windshield repair 100% of the time with no deductible. That means no out of pocked expense to you.
At Accurate Auto Glass we have insurance specialists that are trained to handle any question you may have. Our insurance specialists can verify coverage, file the claim and handle all the paperword.
Our courteous staff makes it hassle free because we take all the worry out of processing the claim on your behalf. So call us first and we will be happy to take care of it for you.
Here is a list of a few things we will need to help you with an insurance claim. The first three can be found on your insurance card.
- Name of your insurance carrier
- Your vehicles policy number
- Your vehicle’s Year, Make and Model
- The date the damage happened to your vehicle